Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Family

Well, I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to post an update. My Aunt loaded me and my 4 dog cousins up in the pup mobile (conversion van) and off we headed to Kentucky to meet up with my Mom and Dad. My Aunt said they had just gotten back from their trip the night before. They got up early and left Ohio at 6am to meet us in Kentucky at lunchtime.

We met up at a Starbucks in London, Kentucky. I was reunited with my Mom whom I had not seen since May 14.
My Mom and Dad had everything all ready for me in their car for the trip to my new home in Ohio. I'm going to miss my Aunt and my dog cousins, but, man, oh man, I think I'm going to LOVE my new family. On the trip home to Ohio, we stopped and had a hamburger, and then later a frosty. YUMMY!
I napped and rested. A girl has to get her beauty rest, you know...

We finally got home to Ohio and I got to meet my dog sisters, Phoebe (Goldendoodle) and Roxy (Chihuahua) and all my new cat brothers and sister, plus my human brothers.

There's lots of new smells and things--and MORE hardwood floors for me to get used to. Geez--what's with all the hardwood floors! My Mom put a bunch of rugs and runners down for me so I could navigate around. Aside from the hardwood floors, I think I'm really going to like it here.

I just found out my Mom is a great cook! My Aunt doesn't cook so imagine my surprise when I found out my new Mom is wonderful cook. I already like to help her in kitchen.

I'm happy to finally be home--really home!

Later folks--I'm chilling with my family. I like the sound of that--my family.

No comments: